Fast Break Open
One Man Bass Tournament
$10,000 to 1st place guaranteed
• One angler. Must Be 18 years or older to participate.
• 2 days, October 14th and 15th 2017.
• C. Scott Driver Ramp • 10101 State Road 78 West • Okeechobee. FL
• $200 entry fee (cash or check) / $15 processing fee for online registration with a credit card.
• Big fish payout for each day.
• No sign-ups allowed after 5pm on October 12th.
• Everyone will fish on the 2nd day, no qualification necessary.
1. Entry Fee is non-refundable.
2. Mandatory boat check and check-in at Scott Driver starting at 5:00am.
3. Limit 5 fish. 12” Minimum. Short fish will result in disqualification.
4. No culling fishing, live or dead, at the ramp or weigh-in.
5. 8oz penalty per dead fish.
6. A US Coast Guard approved floatation device must be worn at all times while combustion engine is running. No exceptions!
7. Kill switch must be attached to vessel operator while combustion engine is running.
8. Safe boating and sportsmanship must be practiced at all times.
9. Consumption and/or possession of drugs or alcohol from check-in through weigh-in is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
10. Contestants must be checked in by the pre-determined flight time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Any contestant not returned to Scott Driver ramp by check-in time will be penalized by 1 pound per minute, up to 15 minutes. Contestants will be disqualified after 15 minutes. The 1 pound per minute penalty also applies to any weight counted towards big fish.
12. All live fish must be taken to the release boat immediately.
13. No cell phones or radios may be used except in the case of an emergency or break down.
14. Only artificial baits may be used with the exception of pork trailers and biodegradable soft baits.
15. In case of a tie, the prizes for the tied places will be combined and split equally.
16. Exemptions will be handed out at check-in.
17. A polygraph test can be given at tournament directors discretion and/or randomly.
18. Protests must be submitted to tournament directors in writing within 15 minutes of scales closing.
19.. ALL decisions by tournament directors are final.
20. Contact Chase if you have any questions 863-634-1087.
21. An email confirmation will be sent to you after payment and registration is processed. Please allow 48 hours for processing. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration, please call 863-763-0973 to verify registration.
Mail registration form & payment to: Fast Break Bait & Tackle • 1505 State Road 78 West • Okeechobee, FL 34974
Make checks payable to: Fast Break Bait & Tackle
Online registration & Payment: www.okeechobeebassfishingguide.com/register-now/
Additional registration forms are available in the store or at www.facebook.com/FastBreakBaitandTackle/